Cheddar Bacon Roasted Potatoes
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 packet Tara at Home Cheddar Cheesy Bacon dip mix
- 1½ pounds Yukon gold or red bliss potatoes (cut into 1”x1” pieces)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley, for garnish
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (for easy clean up). Combine dip mix, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large temp-tations® mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425ºF oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the sides. Garnish with fresh parsley and grated cheddar cheese.