Total Time: 3 Hrs 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Chill Time: 20 mins
Yield: 12 servings
for 8-9 inch pie
- 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1-1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling*
- 1-8 oz block Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup cold milk
- 1 pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub cool whip – thawed & divided
Mix crumbs, butter cinnamon and sugar. Press into bottom of 8-9” pie pan.
- Spread 1/2 of the Blueberry filling onto the bottom of the crust
- Beat cream cheese with a wire whisk until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, whisking until blended.
- Stir in dry pudding mix and gently stir in 1/2 whipped topping.
- Cover with layer of remaining blueberry filling and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill at least 3 hours until set.
Any canned pie filling will work for this super easy dessert.