Blueberry Lime Cheesecake
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: 9 servings
Dish Size: 8x8 Baker
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package Tara at Home® Key Lime Crush cheesecake mix, prepared
- ⅔ cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 3 cups blueberries
- 2½ Tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare graham cracker crust. Press in the bottom of a lightly buttered 8x8 temp-tations® baker. Refrigerate until filling is prepared.
- In a medium bowl prepare a package of Tara at Home® Key Lime Crush no bake cheesecake according to package directions. Smooth over graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan combine water, lemon juice, and sugar, stirring well. Add blueberries and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Lower heat and simmer blueberries for 7-8 minutes until they begin to burst. Combine cornstarch with 1½ tablespoons of water and stir into the blueberry mixture. Increase heat and bring back to a boil. Once mixture boils and thickens, remove pan from heat to cool.
- Pour cooled blueberry mixture over cheesecake and continue to refrigerate for at least one hour more. Cut into squares and serve with a dollop of whipped topping.