Total Time: 10 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish Size: 8-Ounce Bowl
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips
- cookies & graham crackers, for serving
- Place ricotta, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Slowly stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into your temp-tations® 8-ounce bowl. Serve with cookies or graham crackers for dipping.