Total Time: 1 hr, 10 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Yield: 10 servings
Dish Size: 3-Quart Apple Baker
- 2 20-ounce cans apple pie filling
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- caramel dessert sauce, for serving
- Spread apple filling evenly in a 2-quart temp-tations® apple baker.
- Evenly spread brown sugar and cinnamon over apple filling. Add cake mix and spread evenly.
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake. Cover as much of the cake mix as possible.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45-50 minutes or until top layer is golden.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.