- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray 12 temp-tations ramekins with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in ground beef and onion. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from heat and drain.
- Stir in blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together Bisquick, milk, and eggs until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Bisquick mixture to the bottom of each ramekin.
- Top with ¼ cup of the burger mixture.
- Spread 1 more tablespoon of the Bisquick mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then carefully open the oven and sprinkle ½ tablespoon of French-fried onions on top of each ramekin.
- Close the oven door and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then run a thin knife around the edge of each ramekin to loosen the pies. Serve warm.