Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 6-oz. Ramekins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray 12 temp-tations ramekins with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in ground beef and onion. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from heat and drain.
- Stir in blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together Bisquick, milk, and eggs until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Bisquick mixture to the bottom of each ramekin.
- Top with ¼ cup of the burger mixture.
- Spread 1 more tablespoon of the Bisquick mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then carefully open the oven and sprinkle ½ tablespoon of French-fried onions on top of each ramekin.
- Close the oven door and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then run a thin knife around the edge of each ramekin to loosen the pies. Serve warm.
Tell us what you think!