Chicken, Broccoli and Cheesy Rice Casserole
Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 2-Quart Baking Dish
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup basmati or white rice
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 buttery crackers, crumbled
- Place onion, garlic, butter, and rice in a 2-quart temp-tations® baking dish and stir. Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and microwave an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add milk, chicken, broccoli and cheddar cheese and stir until all are combined.
- Top with crumbled crackers and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Frozen baby broccoli florets work best as they are small and bite sized.