Chicken “Not” Pies
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Dish Size: 6-Ounce Ramekins (2)
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 3 3.25-ounce vanilla pudding snacks
- 12 orange Starburst® candies
- 12 green Skittles™
- 12 yellow Starburst® candies
- 1 egg yolk
- Unfold pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Use bottom of a cereal bowl to cut out two circles. Use top rim of your 6-ounce temp-tations® ramekin to cut out two more circles.
- Place one large circle in bottom of each of your ramekins, forming dough to bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Scoop 1½ vanilla pudding snacks into each ramekin.
- Cut orange Starburst® into tiny pieces for carrots. Sprinkle on top of pudding along with green Skittles™ to resemble peas.
- Warm yellow Starburst® in microwave for a few seconds to make them pliable. Mold into shape of corn kernels. Sprinkle on top of pudding.
- Lightly wet top edge of pie crust with water. Lay one smaller crust circle on top of each ramekin. Pinch edges with your fingers to seal.
- Brush tops with egg yolk and bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 10 minutes. Serve warm.