- Line a 4-quart temp-tations® baker with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar at medium speed until mixture is fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to butter and sugar mixture. With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture and beat just until incorporated.
- Stir in chunky peanut butter, chocolate chips, and pretzel pieces, then spread batter evenly in baker.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and pretzel pieces on top, and bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before cutting.