Corn with Spiced Chili Pepper Mayonnaise
Total time: 20 mins
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 jarred roasted bell peppers (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 lime, zested
- ¼ cup grated Cotija cheese (or another grating cheese, such as Parmesan)
- pinch sweet paprika
- In a large 12-inch skillet over high heat, bring 1 cup of water to a boil with a pinch of salt. Add corn, cover, and reduce heat to medium-high. Steam until water is evaporated and corn is tender and bright yellow, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine mayonnaise, red bell peppers, adobo sauce, and lime zest. Process until smooth.
- Remove corn to Lid-It® and skewer with temp-tations® corn skewers.
- Spread mayo mixture on corn to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika and serve hot.
Tell us what you think!