Cran-Apricot Spinach Salad
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Yield: 4-6 servings
Dish Size: Bowl
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 8 dried apricots, diced
- 1 small carrot, shaved into ribbons
- 6 Tbsp vinaigrette dressing*
- 1 5-oz bag baby spinach
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shaved
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- In a large bowl toss cranberries, apricots, and carrots with vinaigrette.
- Add spinach and toss to coat.
- Fold in cheddar and top with pine nuts. Serve in a temp-tations® bowl.
Any vinaigrette will work will in this salad but here’s one of my favorites!
In a jar with a lid add:
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup good quality olive oil
Shake to emulsify. This will keep in the fridge up to a week.