Creamy Avocado Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: EZ Hold, 10-Ounce Ramekins
What I love about this Creamy Avocado Dressing & Dip is that you get great avocado flavor that you can feel good about gobbling up! Use it as a salad dressing, a topping for fresh grilled chicken or fish, a dip for chips, a topping for tacos, a spread for your favorite sandwich, to boost your burgers, and as a healthier replacement for sour cream! - Tara
- 1large ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2-4 tspfresh lemon juice, to taste
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cupextra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tspsalt
- 1 tsphot sauce, to taste
- ½-¾ cupwater, for thinning
- In a blender, combine avocado, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt, and hot sauce, puréeing until smooth. If necessary, thin mixture in blender with ½-¾ cup water.
- Makes about 1 cup. Serve in a temp-tations® EZ Hold or 10-ounce ramekins.