Creamy Strawberry Tart
Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: 9-inch Tart Pan, Ramekin
- 1 9-inch pie crust from single crust recipe (or 1 refrigerated pie crust)
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp strawberry jam
- Fit crust into a temp-tations® 9-inch tart pan. Bake in a preheated 450ºF oven until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Divide strawberries in half, retaining large ones to slice ¼-inch thick for top of tart.
- In a blender or food processor puree strawberries Strain through mesh strainer. You should have ¼-⅓ cup of puree.
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice until smooth.
- With a spatula, fold pureed strawberries into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tart shell.
- Toss sliced strawberries in granulated sugar and arrange slices in a decorative pattern on top of cream.
- In a microwave-safe temp-tations® ramekin heat strawberry jam for 20+ seconds until melted. Drizzle over tart. Chill tart until ready to serve.