Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Pasta Bake
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 2 Quart
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1large shallot, diced (about ½ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup diced, jarred sun-dried tomatoes in oil, plus 2 tbsp sliced, for topping
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add pasta to a 2-quart temp-tations® baker. Add the onion mixture, diced sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, Alfredo sauce, salt, and crushed red pepper to baker. Stir to combine well.
- Top the casserole with sun-dried tomato slices. Cover with foil or temp-tations Lid-it® and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Tell us what you think!