Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: 4-Quart Baking Dish
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 13.8-ounce can “classic” pizza crust (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- spray a rectangular 4-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. My 13x9 baker works best.
- Unroll pizza crust and place at the bottom of the baking dish, stretching it to fill the entire bottom of the dish.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust, and then top with ¾ of the mozzarella cheese. Arrange pepperoni slices and diced bell pepper over cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan over top. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes until crust is browned around the edges and cheese is bubbly. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting.
Though pepperoni is always a hit with kids, you can use any of your favorite toppings in its place.