Fudge Brownies with Pecan Topping
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 11x7 Pan
- 1 fudge brownie mix
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- flaked sea salt (optional)
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Spread in a greased temp-tations® 11x7 pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, honey, brown sugar, heavy cream, and fine sea salt.
- Fold in pecans until thoroughly coated.
- Pour pecan mixture evenly over brownie batter. If using, sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Bake in a 350ºF oven until top is set and firm to touch—45-55 minutes.
I line the pan with lightly buttered foil or parchment paper, leaving an overhang, to help in removing the brownies from the pan.