Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 6-8” store bought plain cheesecake.
- Parchment paper cut into 8, 4”x3” rectangles for a 6” cake, or 5”x3” rectangles for an 8” cake.
- Whipped topping, in a piping bag with a star tip, medium or larger.
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced.
- ½ cup blueberries.
- Caramel sauce, in a squeeze bottle
- Chocolate sauce, in a squeeze bottle
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- ¼ cup toasted pecans
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup crumbled cookies, I like using ginger snaps.
- Assorted sprinkles
- Start by cutting the parchment paper rectangles. Once those are cut, fold them in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Gather all your toppings in ramekins and piping bags, grab a platter.
- Next, take the cheesecake out of the fridge and transfer it to the platter. Cut it into 4 quarters and cut those 4 pieces in half.
- Using a knife or bench scraper, put a piece of parchment around the end of the blade.
- Slide the parchment between the slices of cheesecake, some will be poking out at the top.
- Decorate each slice differently for a variety of flavors, finish the cheesecake with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- To serve, just grab the parchment paper and lift a slice out, enjoy!