Game-Day Mini Pizzas
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Dish Size: Lid-It®
Mini pizzas are adorable and delicious. If you haven’t made and served these before, you don’t know what fun you’re missing! With a little pizza sauce, your choice of cheeses, and an array of toppings, you can use your creativity to whip up a whole host of these little beauties. - Tara
- mini pizza crusts (such as Boboli, English muffins, pita bread, sandwich rounds, or refrigerated pizza dough cut into rounds)
- sauces (such as pizza sauceor pesto)
- shredded or crumbled cheeses (such as mozzarella, cheddar, provolone, feta,or bleu cheese)
- veggie toppings (such as fresh spinach, onions, tomatoes,fresh basil, jalapeños, artichokes, mushrooms, or roasted red peppers)
- cooked meat toppings (such as pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, or diced chicken)
- Place mini pizza crusts on a temp-tations® Lid-It® and top each with sauce, cheese, and desired toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
The sky's the limit on the flavor combinations you can create! Got picky eaters? Let them "decorate" their own ;)