- 6 Tbsp white hot chocolate mix
- 6 Tbsp boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups half and half cream
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp green food coloring *add more or less to achieve desired color
- whipped cream * I use spray whipped cream from the can
- fresh mint leaves
- Add 3 tbsps each of hot water and white chocolate mix to 2 glasses and whisk until powder is dissolved into water.
- Add milk, cream, mint extract, almond extract, and green food coloring, dividing between both glasses and mix until incorporated.
- Add ice, if desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint sprigs
Tara Note: Make sure your glasses aren't very cold when you put the hot water in... better yet, choose one of my mugs or an insulated cup.