Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Mango Salsa
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine or citrus juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped herbs (rosemary, parsley, thyme, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- ¼-½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped herbs (parsley and/or mint)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- For pork: In a non-reactive bowl or plastic bag, combine oil, garlic, wine or citrus juice, and spices. Add pork and marinate 2-12 hours in fridge.
- When ready to cook you can either use your outdoor or indoor grille for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- For salsa: Combine all ingredients and chill in fridge for at least one hour before serving with pork.