Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish Size: 1.5-Quart Dish
A great, light fruit salad makes the perfect potluck dish, as most people tend to bring heavier hot dishes. To save on prep time, I like to use a combination of fresh fruits and refrigerated jarred fruits, usually found near the fresh produce. Still, using all fresh fruits in this recipe is always a welcome substitute. - Tara
- 4kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 24-ounce jarrefrigerated mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 24-ounce jarrefrigerated mango slices, drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 2 cupsseedless grapes
- 1 20-ounce canpineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cupvanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsphoney
- juice of 2limes
- 1 tspgrated lime zest
- ¼ cuptoasted sliced almonds
- Combine all salad ingredients in a 1.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Cover and refrigerate salad and dressing separately until ready to serve, up to 1 day. Just before serving, drizzle some of the dressing over salad and sprinkle with almonds. Serve alongside a temp-tations® dipping dish or EZ Hold™ ramekin filled with remaining dressing for those who may want more.
Fruit salad can be as varied as you like. Fresh sliced apples work well in place of mango slices, just be sure to toss the salad in a small amount of dressing immediately after cutting the apples, as the lime juice will keep them from turning brown.