Honey-Roasted Carrots with Sesame Seeds
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 2 bunches baby carrots, peeled
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey, divided
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Line your temp-tations® 13x9 Lid-It® with foil and put in a preheated 450°F oven to heat.
- Carefully spread carrots in a single layer on the hot Lid-It®.
- Combine olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a small bowl and pour over carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Mix soy sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon honey in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture over hot carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and sesame seeds and serve.