Key Lime Crush Cheesecake with Chocolate Cookie Crust
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 10 servings
Dish Size: 9-inch Baker
- 1½ cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 28)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package Tara at Home® Key Lime Crush cheesecake mix
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping, defrosted
- Mix all Crust ingredients together and press in the bottom of a lightly buttered 9-inch temp-tations® baker. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, prepare a package of Tara at Home® Key Lime Crush no-bake cheesecake according to package directions. Smooth over chocolate cookie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
I used Nabisco® Famous Chocolate Wafers, but if you are unable to find them in your area, any chocolate cookie will work—even Oreos!