Total Time: 1 hr, 10 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish Size: 13x9 Baker
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- ½-¾ lb. ground beef
- 2 Italian sausages (remove casing)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 24-ounce jars marinara sauce
- 1 16-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic, garlic powder, or 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasonings
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Brown the ground beef, sausages, and onion in a skillet over medium-low heat. Drain meat and mix with marinara sauce.
- Put ½-¾ cup of sauce in the bottom of a temp-tations® 13x9 baker.
- Reserve ½ cup parmesan for later use. Mix all remaining cheeses with the egg, garlic, and parsley.
- Spread meat sauce and cheese mixture on each noodle. Roll up and arrange in pan.
- Top roll-ups with the reserved ½ cup of parmesan and sprinkle with Italian seasonings.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 30-40 minutes until cheese has melted and sides are bubbly.