Lemon Butter Scallops
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. scallops, patted dry
- ½ tsp Seas the Day seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup white wine (optional)
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Season scallops with salt, pepper, and Seas the Day seasoning mix.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over high heat. Add scallops to the skillet and cook until golden brown, flipping once, about 2 minutes per side.
- For the butter sauce: melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Stir in lemon juice and wine.
- Serve scallops with sauce and garnish with parsley.