Total Time: 70 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Bake Time: 55-60 mins
Yield: 6-8 servings
Equipment: 9x5 Baking Dish, Serving Tray or Platter
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk*
- grated zest and juice of one medium lemon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1-1.2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp milk or lemon juice
- Grease and flour a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Set aside
- In a medium bowl combine the flour baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, sugar and oil. Pour in the milk, lemon zest and juice. Stir until well combined. Stir in the zucchini.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the raspberries just until everything is combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan, smooth the top and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
In a small bowl combine the sugar, zest and lemon juice or milk until smooth.
Spoon over cooled cake.
Tara'sTip: If you don’t have buttermilk in the house, just stir 1/4 tsp of vinegar into 1/2 cup regular milk and let it set 10-15 mins.