Mama Mancini’s Baked Rigatoni
Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: 4-Quart Baker
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1 package Mama Mancini's Meatballs in sauce
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Carefully pour in olive oil and rigatoni. Cook for ¾ of the time listed on the box, stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- Place the Mama Mancini's Meatballs with sauce into a saucepot and heat over medium-high heat until the meatballs are heated through.
- Pour meatballs into your 13x9 temp-tations® baker. Using a fork and knife, cut each meatball in half.
- Stir in ricotta cheese, ¾ of the mozzarella, and ¼ cup of Romano. Carefully stir in cooked pasta and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.