Mama Mancini’s Meatball Sliders
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 16 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 package Mama Mancini's Meatballs in Sauce
- 16 slider or small dinner rolls
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella ball
- 16 basil leaves
- Place Mama Mancini's Meatballs in Sauce into a saucepot and heat over medium-high heat until meatballs are heated through.
- Cut your rolls in half and lay the bottom halves out in front of you, reserving top halves.
- Cut fresh mozzarella in half and then slice each half into 8 pieces. Place one slice on each roll bottom.
- Carefully remove hot meatballs from pot with a slotted spoon and cut in half. Place one half on top of each mozzarella slice.
- Spoon a little sauce over top followed by a basil leaf. Cover with the top half of the rolls. Secure with a toothpick and serve on a temp-tations® Lid-It®.