Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish: 13x9 Baker, Muffin Pan
- 2 tubs marshmallow fluff
- 3 tubes chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 box brownie mix
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, like Oreo
- 15 mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with powdered sugar. Using piping bag fill each cup halfway with marshmallow cream.
- Separate one tube of cookie dough into 12 small balls. Drop one ball into each muffin cup and top with fluff. Sprinkle powdered sugar generously over top and set aside.
- Spread remaining 2 tubes of cookie dough in an even layer in the 9x13 baking dish. Top with 12 chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Prepare box brownie mix as directed. Pour over cookies and dough in baker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins. Remove from oven.
- Place marshmallow/cookie dough cups on top and sprinkle peanut butter cups over top.
- Return to oven and bake for 15mins at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with ice cream.