- 12 marshmallows, with one end cut off each one- just a slice.
- Red, green, blue and orange round (dot) sprinkles
- Black writing gel
- White icing, in a piping bag with a very small opening in the end- this is what the sprinkles will stick to.
- Mini pretzel sticks
- A fine tip paintbrush, or toothpick.
- Start by cutting a small sliver off the end of each marshmallow
- stick the marshmallows together to form 4 snowmen.
- With the snowmen laying flat on your surface, use the piping bag with icing to dot where the eyes and nose will be, move down and make a vertical line where the buttons will be.
- Fill in the face of each snowman, its easiest to work top down so nothing gets pushed out of place.
- Use the toothpick/ paintbrush to dot in a smile with the black writing gel.
- Move down to the body and alternate red and green sprinkle dots to make the buttons.
- Snap a mini pretzel stick in half and stick into the sides of the middle marshmallow to create arms.
- Either display your awesome creation as part of a hot chocolate station or drop one directly into a hot chocolate on a cold night, enjoy!