Mini Pumpkin Pie
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 16-Ounce Pumpkin Baker (2)
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 pie crusts, thawed
- In a medium bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until smooth.
- Place pie crust on cutting board or any nonstick surface. Lay 16-ounce temp-tations® pumpkin baker over pie crust and trace outer edge with knife. Lift remaining crust and reserve. Repeat this process for second pie crust. Press cut pie dough into each baker.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust. Fill until just below inner rim. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes or until filling has set. Let rest at room temperature before refrigerating.
- Optional Garnish: Cut remaining pie dough into seasonal harvest shapes (leaf, pumpkin, etc.) using cutter. Once cut, bake in preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.