Total Time: 1 hr, 10 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45-55 mins
Yield: 4-6 servings
Dish Size: 11x7 Baker
- 6 ounces extra wide egg noodles
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Boil 6 ounces extra wide egg noodles in salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Generously butter an 11x7 temp-tations® baker.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with sugar until frothy. Add cottage cheese and sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in raisins, vanilla, and cinnamon, then fold in noodles and melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 45-55 minutes until a knife placed in center comes out clean.