Orange Dream Cake
Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 13x9 pan
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 4-ounce box orange Jell-O
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges
- 5-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces cool whip
- For cake: Prepare and bake cake in a temp-tations® 13x9 pan according to package directions. Remove from oven and cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- Use a skewer to poke holes in cooled cake.
- Mix Jell-O with boiling water until completely dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- Carefully and slowly pour Jell-O over cake. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- For frosting: In a medium bowl beat mandarin oranges with vanilla pudding mix until combined.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip until incorporated.
- Spread onto cooled cake. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.