Orzo Salad with Ham
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Large Bowl
- 1 cup leftover ham, diced small
- 1 cup dry orzo
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare orzo according to package directions. Rinse and set aside to cool.
- Place ham into a heavy skillet and brown over medium-high heat to brown slightly. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
I cook the orzo a little longer so it’s more tender.