Pigs n’ Blankets
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 30 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 container Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 30 cocktail franks, or regular franks cut into thirds
- mustard or cocktail sauce, for serving
- Unfold crescent rolls and press out perforations.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough into 15 squares, then cut each square in half.
- Wrap each piece of dough around a cocktail frank and arrange “pigs” in a circle on a cookie sheet or temp-tations® Lid-It® on a piece of parchment paper. Leave a 6-inch circle in the center.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite mustard or a cocktail sauce if you like.