- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the popcorn in Microwave Popcorn Popper according to directions. In a small bowl, whisk together ½ tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary, and 1 tsp salt.
- Melt ¼ cup of unsalted butter over low heat. Drizzle the butter and sprinkle the herb mixture over the popcorn. Toss with ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese until well coated.