Red, White & Blueberry Pie
Total Time: 37 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 5-7 mins
Yield: 10 servings
Dish Size: Pie Plate
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup raspberries, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 ½-3 cups blueberries (depending on size)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 9-inch single pie crust, baked & cooled
- whipped cream, for decoration
- For filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream and ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese, then swirl in ¾ cup raspberries. Keep chilled.
- For topping: In a saucepan, whisk granulated sugar and cornstarch together. Add water, blueberries, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil, cook, and stir until thick, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and chill.
- To assemble: When all ingredients are completely cooled, spread whipped cream mixture into baked pie shell, dollop blueberries over top, and smooth with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in fridge. To serve, top with additional whipped cream and decorate with remaining raspberries.