- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 disks out of the burrito shells. Put on a plate and microwave for 15-25 seconds, or until the tortillas are warm.
- Press each tortilla disk into a cupcake pan while they are still warm (you want the tortilla to go almost all the way up the sides. They will overlap a bit), set aside.
- In a medium bowl, shred the chicken.
- Add the cup of salsa and green ancho Chile seasoning, mix well.
- Sprinkle some cheese on the bottom of each taco cup.
- Divide the chicken and salsa mixture into the taco cups, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the top of the tortilla cups are toasty.
- Remove from pan with a butter knife and let cool for a minute before adding whatever toppings you like.