Total Time: 1 hr, 5 mins
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: Cupcake Pan
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared as directed
- cupcake wrappers
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups chocolate ganache
- grated chocolate, for decoration
- Place cupcake wrappers into a temp-tations® muffin pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 2 cups graham cracker crust and melted butter.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of graham cracker mixture into each baking cup. Press to create crust.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until crust is set.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour batter over graham crusts.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once cooled, scoop out center of cupcake. Reserve top.
- Using pastry bag, fill center with marshmallow fluff and chocolate ganache. Replace top. Pipe remaining fluff on top of each cupcake. Using crème brûlée torch, lightly brown marshmallow fluff. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and grated chocolate.