Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 jars tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices cheese-topped garlic bread
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare garlic bread as stated on package. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, brown ground beef. Once browned, pour off excess liquid. Add tomato sauce to pan and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add spaghetti and mix well to incorporate. Remove from heat.
- Place garlic bread, cheese side up, on cutting board or other sanitized surface. Place tomatoes on top of 4 garlic bread slices. Evenly place spaghetti mixture over tomatoes. Sprinkle basil over spaghetti mixture, then top with remaining garlic bread. Serve immediately.