- 1, 1-lb. tub of peanut butter cookie mix (or make your own peanut butter cookie dough using any basic recipe)
- 6 marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
- 12 Hershey’s kisses
- ground cinnamon
- Scoop out 12 cookies from the peanut butter cookie mix onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each cookie with ground cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and turn on broiler.
- Place ½ marshmallow in the center of each cookie. Broil until lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from oven and top with Hershey’s kiss. Cool completely before serving.