Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
Yield: 24 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup red and green sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk. Stir in flour and salt.
- Press dough into ungreased 13x9x2-inch temp-tations® Lid-It®.
- Bake bars in a preheated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes or until light brown.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate morsels on hot crust. Let stand abut 5 minutes or until chocolate is soft, then spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts and colored sprinkles, if desired.
- Cool bars at least 30 minutes, then cut into small squares.