Total Time: 15-20 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: 8-oz Cocktail Glasses
- 3 cups ice, divided
- 1 cup water, divided
- ⅔ cup lime juice, divided
- ½ cup orange juice, divided
- ¼ cup simple syrup (see Tip), divided
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- Place strawberries, 1-1/2 cups ice, 1/2 cup water, 1/3 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup orange juice and 2 tablespoons simple syrup in a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a pitcher or bowl.
- Rinse out the blender jar. Place mango and the remaining 1-1/2 cups ice, 1/2 cup water, 1/3 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup orange juice and 2 tablespoons simple syrup in the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Decoratively layer the two margaritas in 6 glasses. Leave the layers distinct or partially stir together for a swirled design.