- 4 Cups Zucchini – cut into 1/2” dice
- 3/4 Cup shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups stuffing mix, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz can condensed soup (use your favorite)
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
This time of year we’ve run out of neighbors to give zucchini to, so use some up in this yummy casserole.
In a large bowl combine the zucchini, carrots and chopped onion.
- Stir in 1 cup of stuffing mix, sour cream, soup, milk and 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- Spread mixture into a 2-1/2 qt temp-tations baker,
- Top with 1 cup stuffing mix and drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.