3-Cheese Crustless Quiche
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4-6 servings
Dish Size: 7x11 Baking Dish
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Swiss or gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated (plus more for garnish)
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Butter a 7x11 temp-tations® baking dish.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently until onion is softened and golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add spinach to skillet and cook until wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Set aside in a separate plate.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, salt, and pepper. Stir in cheeses, half of the onion, and spinach. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven until eggs are set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- To serve, microwave remaining onion for 1 minute. Top quiche with onion, parsley, and additional parmesan cheese if desired.