Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Assembly Time: 15 mins
Yield: 6-10 servings
Dish Size: Serving Tray or Platter
- 1 rectangular platter with raised sides, I used a temp-tations 13x9” Lid-It®
- 1 log of blueberry goat cheese
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts or cashews
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 10-15 slices dried banana chips
- 8 small strawberries, quartered
- 1, 6-8oz. wedge of blue cheese, sliced
- 12 slices dry salami
- 4 slices sharp white cheddar (off a block) cut in half lengthwise
- 15 slices of pepperoni
- 2 slices Manchego cheese (or other white cheese), cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 slice white cheddar cheese (for the stars)
- Small star-shaped cookie cutter
- Note: You may need more of these ingredients, depending on the platter size you use
Place the goat cheese log in the platter's top center, on a slant so the bottom points slightly left.
At the top right-hand corner, place the 1/3 cup raisins.
- Below the raisins, place the macadamia nuts in a row on a bit of a diagonal.
Under the nuts, place the cherry tomatoes in a row.
Under that, line dried banana chips up, your lines should have a little tilt to them. (See picture)
Next, make a line with the strawberry quarters. This line should meet the bottom of the goat cheese.
On a slight slant, starting from the far let, arrange the blue cheese slices in a long row. Leave space for blueberries and cheese stars.
- Fold each slice of salami in half and line up below blue cheese.
Next, line the slices of sharp cheddar up. Your rows will be getting smaller.
Next, shingle the pepperoni
The last row is the Manchego.
Take 1 cup of blueberries and fill in the empty space on the platter.
Use your star cutter to make cheese stars. Enjoy!