Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: n/a
Yield: 3-6 servings
Dish Size: Serving Tray or Platter
- 12 fresh strawberries washed
- 1 bag white candy melts
- Blue sanding sugar
- Carefully rinse your strawberries with water, and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Add your white candy melts to a microwave safe bowl, heat it in 30 second intervals in the microwave stirring after each increment until you can stir it totally smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted white candy melts about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up to the top. Twist the strawberries around over the bowl to let the excess chocolate drip off
- Dip the strawberries about 1/3 to 1/2 way up into the blue sugar
- Place on serving tray and refrigerate