Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: 1-Quart Pie Plate
Our favorite American standby, the cheeseburger, is now all dressed up and ready to be served! Baked into a delicious, flaky crust, you can add a capital “C” to the word comfort! Go back in time to your favorite soda shop by serving alongside thick cut steak fries and an iceberg lettuce wedge salad with your favorite dressing.
- 1 rolled 9-inch pie crust, room temperature
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, pre-cooked and chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Unroll pie crust and place in a 1-quart temp-tations® pie plate. Fold down and press top of crust into fluted edges of the pie plate.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté ground beef, green bell pepper, and onion until meat is well browned. Remove from heat and drain thoroughly.
- Add tomato sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to drained beef mixture and stir to combine.