Bacon Mashed Potato Bombs
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups chilled mashed potatoes
- bacon (two slices per bomb)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup potato pearls
- cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks (one chunk per bomb)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp scallions, chopped
- In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, egg, potato pearls, and salt and pepper until well blended.
- Grab a small scoop of mashed potatoes and gently form around a cheddar chunk.
- Wrap with bacon and place on sheet pan. Bake in a preheated 375ºF oven for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.