Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: Platter
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 8-ounce round brie cheese
- 2 Tbsp jam (any flavor)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- crackers or Melba toast
- Unfold and slightly roll out a sheet of puff pastry on a piece of parchment paper. Set on baking sheet.
- Remove top rind of brie cheese and place cheese in center of pastry.
- Spread jam over cheese and fold pastry over to cover.
- Brush pastry with egg white, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving on a temp-tations® platter with crackers or Melba toast.